Covid-19 Updates and Policies
At Perkiomen Valley Dental, your and your family’s health and our own health are of the utmost importance. In order to create the safest environment, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant. We have also installed HEPA air filtration units in the waiting room and patient treatment rooms. We will be adjusting our scheduling to minimize the amount of people in the office at all times. If you arrive early, please contact the front desk and wait in your car until you are notified.
Our office takes pride in following universal sterilization protocols. To further insure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff, we have implemented additional safety measures during the pandemic. These measures include but are not limited to: hepa air filtration system and limited lobby wait time.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
• Please adhere to social distancing and PPE when possible per rules of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
• Patients will be expected to wear a face covering and maintain six feet when not in treatment.
• If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- A cold or the flu
- Fever or nausea
- Severe headaches or body aches
- Muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Vomiting or diarrhea
• All patients will be asked to fill out a consent form prior to every appointment.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment. And please call with any questions or concerns.